I {Heart} Hearts

With Valentines coming up next month I thought it would be fun to get out the I {Heart} Heart Stamp set and have a play. 


I made this card with my hubby in mind.  I wanted to use strong colours, hence the Basic Black and Real Red, broken up a bit of Crumb Cake.  The wood patterned heart appealed to me particularly, with my hubby being a Carpenter I thought it was a nice fit.

I chose to add some brass coloured brads for decoration and the sentiment 'you are simply wonderful' comes from the Friendly Phrases Stamp Set.

Sketch is courtesy of  Mojo Monday.

5 comments

  1. Hi Jenn,
    Love your take on the Mojo sketch! I love your clean and bold lines and the images you chose are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're card really stood out to me before I even saw your name Jenn - very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card jumped right out at me, I love it! Great use of those colors, very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! Love those hearts! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being a finalist at Mojo Jenn!

    ReplyDelete