Card Kit Challenge - April 2014


This month's competition saw participants play with these bold, bright patterns from last year's Sale-a-bration Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper pack.  See the variety of entries now displayed on my facebook page.  Please be kind and let me know which design is your favourite with a vote!


For my sample, I combined these vivid papers with imagery from the Sketched Birthday stamp set.  I've pulled it all together with a sketch that allowed me to use a large amount of white to balance the busy patterns.  As a finishing touch, I added a few candy dots in matching Tangerine Tango to the top right corner.  This draws in the orange tones in the paper as well as coordinates with the button.


I'm having such fun with these challenges!  They are pushing me to create projects in a variety of styles that I would not have otherwise and I get to see lots of fresh ideas from the growing number of participants entering. Want to join the fun?  Contact me to register your interest in participating in the next challenge!

No comments