Birthday Blooms meets Birthday Bouquet, In Class - January 2016


I featured the pretty Birthday Bouquet designer series papers in my last class.  We heat embossed the Birthday Blooms sentiment on a panel of pool party for this first project.  The pool party glitter ribbon was fan folded on Tear and Tape adhesive before being layered over with the balloon patterned paper and an extra strip of the Tear and Tape adhesive.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

The reverse side of this balloon pattern is dots.  Participants had the choice of creating the following design with either pool party or blushing bride as the core colour.  I added a little black and white for contrast and to help those main colours pop.  The sentiment is from the new Enjoy the Little Things stamp set.  I chose it as it fit so well inside the fun frames embossing folder.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Our last project was very feminine.  We fussy cut flowers from the designer papers to decorate this card.  The base is blushing bride with decorative dots textured embossing.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

My next class is scheduled for this coming Saturday and will feature some of my Artisan designs. I would love to hear from you if you would like to register your interest in attending!  More details on the projects to be shared on my facebook page soon.

No comments