Pieces of the Story, Wonderful Christmas Scrapbook Class


Last year I was asked by some of the ladies in my paper-crafting class to start a scrapbooking session.  It was close to Christmas and I thought it would be nice to start with a festive layout.  I created both a traditional 12 x 12" layout as well as a pocket scrapbook page.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

I featured stamped imagery in both layouts in an effort to show how easy it was to use your card-making supplies to also embellish scrapbook pages too.


This first class was a test case.  The ladies loved it so much we decided to have another just before Christmas.  It was also a holiday theme which I look forward to featuring here on my blog soon.


Memory keeping has become a regular part of my class schedule now.  Our next class will be held in my home on Sunday and I look forward to sharing with you the designs we will be creating very soon!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments

  1. Oh Jenn, I absolutely love these pages mixing project life with traditional pages. You have inspired me to have a go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenn, I absolutely love these pages mixing project life with traditional pages. You have inspired me to have a go :)

    ReplyDelete