Christmas in July 2016 #2, Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop


This Christmas Specialty designer paper, Peace this Christmas, Oh What Fun, Stampin' Up!, Glassine Gift Bag, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost

The Christmas in July theme continues today with this little collection of projects featuring the 'This Christmas' Suite.

For my first project, I chose to dress up one of the translucent Glassine Gift bags. These are great for quick gift packaging and food safe too - perfect for some sweet Christmas cookies! The Oh, What Fun stamp set had this 'sweet season' wording which I thought was a wonderful fit for a gift bag containing baked goodies!  I masked off the little lined section at the top of the stamp and added the pretty flower and berries from the Peace this Christmas set instead.

Peace this Christmas, Oh What Fun, Stampin' Up!, Treat Box, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost

I decided to make a little clear Tiny Treat Box to match.  I lined the bottom of the box with some garden green cardstock, added a little baking paper and inserted the Christmas cookie.  I then closed it up with a band of burlap, a metallic gold doily and finished with a little round gift tag.

This Christmas Specialty designer paper, Peace this Christmas, Stampin' Up!, Christmas card, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost

Lastly, I completed this collection with a Christmas card featuring the Peace This Christmas set.  It's the second card I've shared on my blog with this stamp set - you can see the first here.

And be sure to follow the Artisan blog hop journey by clicking the link below. You won't want to miss all the fun Christmas in July ideas the team has to share :)

 



10 comments

  1. Cute projects!!! Love the cookie box. I think the link is broken? To the next blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked the projects Kay! Thanks so much for letting me know about the link. I jumped straight in and fixed that up the second I saw your comment. I'm so glad you stopped by the blog today :)

      Delete
  2. These are all adorable and the treats look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Connie. I cooked up a batch of these shortbread cookies just for props. I had to be quick with my pictures - my kids were beyond excited to have special Christmas treats so early in the year.

      Delete
  3. Just lovely! Beautiful packaging is the cherry on top of an awesome gift, and you nailed it. These are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your projects Jennifer they are just so gorgeous great job =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bag is amazing. You are so stinking clever. Love how you did that. Gorgeous projects my friend. Your work is always amazing. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects, Jenn! I love how you've decorated the glassine bag! A sleeve for it is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work! You completed certain reliable points there. Please post something about online christmas gifts.

    ReplyDelete