Inside Outside, In the Meadow


It's World Cardmaking Day today!!  Paper enthusiasts around the globe are celebrating their love of cardmaking and the web is being flooded with pictures of their gorgeous handmade greeting cards!  I do so hope that you'll be inspired to put some of these beautiful works of 'heart' in the post to give a loved one a special, unexpected surprise in their letterbox this week!

Today I picked up the latest edition of my favourite cardmaking magazine, Australian Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercraft.  I'm so excited and honoured to be featured with other industry creatives in this edition as we share some fun ideas for bringing the inside of your cards to the outside.


I've used the In the Meadow set for my design.  I put those gorgeous deer on the front panel, cutting the top section of the front away to reveal the lovely mountain range on the inside in the background.

I hope you've enjoyed this project.  Happy Cardmaking Day all!

Please see Vol 23, No 2 of the mag for full project supply list and instructions.

No comments