#TGIFc78 Jar of Haunts


I'm on a roll with the spooky Halloween themed projects this month!  Today I'm sharing yet another Jar of Haunts design I used as invitations for the little dress-up party we are having next weekend.  I will definitely have more 'candy' themed packaging ideas to share soon in the lead up to the party, but until then I do hope you enjoy this card.

Have you been working on a fun halloween treat project?  If so, we would love to see it!  Please head on over to the TGIF challenge page to play along.



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Jar of Haunts, Labeller Alphabet
Inks: Memento Black, Cucumber Crush
Papers: Whisper White, Shimmery White, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Cucumber Crush, Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack
Accessories/Tools: Blender pen, Aqua Painter, Layering Circles Framelits Dies, Brights Button, White Bakers Twine, Brights Enamel Dot, Crystal Effects.

No comments